Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Luke's 1st Birthday [Part 1]


The week of Luke's birthday was a crazy one!  We closed on our house (after a few weeks of waiting for the government shutdown to end), packed up our stuff, moved into our new house, and had my family and Matt's family in town to celebrate.  Needless to say, posting a blog about the festivities was not high on my list of priorities.  So, here I am, 3 months later...posting some pictures from his big day!  This post contains pics from his actual birthday (October 30) and the photo project we worked on throughout his 1st year!

 I know I post enough pictures and statuses about my little guy- but, I can't say enough how much fun and wonder he adds to our lives.  He's curious and smart and energetic and animated and hilarious and an absolute delight in every way.  The first year flew by (in retrospect).
1st Birthday Breakfast


Monthly Pictures

1 Month


2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months
1 Year

Celebrating with a festive photo shoot!
Next I'll post pictures of his birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment